DBSofts Inc knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting DBSofts Inc , you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Users Does DBSofts Inc Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at DBSofts Inc. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses DBSofts Inc.A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at DBSofts Inc if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from DBSofts Inc if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our user list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users.
- Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better movie recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more easily.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as My Movies, local show times, and browsing preferences.
- However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of DBSofts Inc's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does DBSofts Inc Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Thus, for example, DBSofts Inc does not sell, and will never sell, information about you to external marketers, list brokers, or other third parties without user consent. Nor will we give such information to affiliated businesses or companies that we team up with to provide co-branded or jointly owned offerings unless you choose to take advantage of those offerings, and even then, any sharing of information is limited to information relating to the offering. Further, whenever we deal with user information, we will always comply with applicable laws and regulations in doing so.
We share user information with our partner corporation, the subsidiaries it controls, and as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we will include offerings from these businesses on DBSofts Inc. In other cases, we may include joint offerings from DBSofts Inc and these businesses on DBSofts Inc. You can tell when another business is involved in the offering, and we share user information related to those offerings with that business.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of DBSofts Inc users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and e-mail address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please use our Support pages to adjust your preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is transferred along with the rest of the service or business unit. Also, in the event that substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be included in the transaction.
- Protection of DBSofts Inc and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DBSofts Inc, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
If you use our subscription service, we work to protect the security of your subscription information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.